BPW Speaker Guide
Here is what we need from you now:
- Your Biography
- Professional Photo (low-res for web)
- Your url [ www.yoururlhere.com]
- Program Description Title | Sub-title (optional) | 3-5 bullet points (takeaways) | Summary of the topic you are speaking about
- We will be communicating via social media, electronic and PR communications. Please tell us about your Twitter handle, Twitter hashtag, or any other marketing tool we should be aware of!
Speakers: please complete this online BPW Presenter Form. When complete, hit submit! Thank you for helping our team serve you better!
Here is what you can expect:
- Pre-event Promotion:
- We’ll write an Event Release. Releases are distributed to local online calendars and to the press.
- We'll send out eBlasts promoting the event to our local distribution list of ~250
- We’ll post the event on our social media pages: BPW Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- BPW members may post status messages on their personal Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other social media channels
- We’ll post your photo, program description, website URL and short biography on at www.bpwraleigh.org
- We'll insert a link to your website into our promotional content
Day of Event:
- Please arrive ~ 5:15pm. Our program starts at 5:30 for networking, dinner starts promptly at 6:15pm
- Our events are held at the Prestonwood Country Club in Cary.
- You’ll enjoy a lovely dinner (and dinner is on us)! If you require a vegetarian plate, please let me know, because we must reserve them in advance.
- You’ll have a special seat at the Presidents table. After dinner -- around 7:00pm, The VP of Programs will introduce you. You will have approximately 45 minutes to speak, including a Q&A session.
Speakers are encouraged to invite their colleagues and customers to the event. If not a BPW Member, a speakers' invitees are considered a Guest of BPW and are required to register online for the event.
- All Guests are considered dinner guests and must register for the event. We cannot accept Guests who do not provide payment in advance.
- Approved Media who attend for the purposes of filming or reporting on the event are the exception to this rule. Media will not be required to register unless they plan to dine with us.
If a member of the Media plans to dine with us, please note that payment is expected at the non-member event registration rate.
Questions? Contact our 1st VP Programs at Programs@bpwraleigh.org or our President at President@bpwraleigh.org.