Programming at BPW Triangle
BPW/Triangle strives to inspire and deepen character in women to be champions in their own communities by uniting professional women through learning, advocacy, and connections to a powerful network.
Monthly Dinner Meetings are open to all
• Fourth Thursday of each month
• Prestonwood Country Club, Cary (or other surrounding location). Please check program for exact details.
• Dinner: 5:30 - 8 p.m. Check-in & Networking between 5:30 - 6:15 p.m. Dinner & Program start at 6:15 p.m.
The Prestonwood Country Club Buffet includes a salad bar, soup bar, carving and main entrée stations, along with a Signature Dessert display.
Another option can be provided upon request. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dinner Meeting Dates (subject to change without notice):
May 19th: 2018/18 - Exploratory Meeting 9-11 AM in-person meeting, Saturday Morning - location TBD
Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur who sometimes:
If you're looking for a supportive group to bounce ideas off of and help you focus on developing your business, join other BPW entrepreneurs and self-motivated professionals for our roundtable discussions.
More information coming
BPW EVENT CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend an event for which you have registered, you must notify the Logistics Chair by emailing email@example.com at least 48 hours before the start of the event with one of the following choices:
1. Move the registration to the next BPW event (note that each registration fee may be moved only once);
2. Transfer the registration to another member or guest to attend instead;
3. Donate the registration fee to the BPW Scholarship Fund; or
4. Refund the registration fee, less a $5 processing fee.
PHOTOGRAPHS and RECORDING:
By attending this event you acknowledge and understand that photographs and video may be taken during the event and acknowledge and understand that you hereby grant Business & Professional Women's Organization a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right to use your image or likeness for any lawful purpose relating to marketing of future events, in any media, without right of prior approval of the use.