REGISTER ONLINE ~ CLICK HERE NOW!
The 2011 Federation of North Carolina Business and Professional Women’s Clubs’ (BPW/NC) State Conference will be held in Wilmington, North Carolina on June 24-25, 2011 at the Riverside Hilton.
Business and professional women from across the state will conduct business, network and attend workshops and forums to increase their knowledge and leadership abilities.
- Early bird registration ends Tuesday May 31
- BPW/Raleigh Members can choose the -$25 discount!
- First time attendees pay less!
- Non-members are always welcome to register
- Agenda and accomodation details can be found in the Tarheel Woman's Magazine
Early registration Rate May 31, 2011
Special conference rate for hotel rooms: May 31, 2011
- Registrations postmarked after May 31, or on-site: 4:00 p.m., June 24, 2011
Early Registration (before May 31, 2011)
- Member Cost: $175
- Non-member cost: $190
Registration after May 31 or On-site
- Member Cost: $215
- Non-member Cost: $215
Agenda and Accomodation Details can be found in the Tarheel Woman's Magazine.
All Conference Registrations include:
- Friday Banquet,
- Saturday Business including all Federation and Foundation business sessions,
- Saturday Breakfast Roundtable,
- Saturday Workshops,
- Saturday Awards and Young Careerist Competition Luncheon,
- Saturday Installation Banquet,
- Sunday Post Convention Club Officer Training
- Hospitality Suite
Interested in Exhibiting or Sponsorship or Advertising?
BPW/NC Foundation is sending out a call for gently used purses to be donated to the Foundation. At the BPW/NC State Conference, there will be a silent auction for all those purses in order to raise funds for scholarship. For more about the fundraiser written in the Tarheel Woman Magazine, click here.
If you have any purses (briefcases too!) that you can spare, please bring them directly to the State Conference.