Dare to Lead
A Women’s Roadmap to Leadership
*Exclusive * Leadership webinar with Payal Nanjiani
How to get along with the boss, teams, and clients of any personality?
To succeed in business and corporate, people skills are imperative.
As one goes up the corporate ladder, as you connect with clients, people skills become more imperative. People skills are 90 percent of what you do, technical and selling skills are only 10 percent. Interpersonal leadership goes beyond communication skills. You delve deeper in building lasting relationships with clients and teams.
1. How to get along with the boss, teams, and clients of any personality?
2. How to deal with corporate and business politics?
3. How to build a unified team?
Chemistry isn’t just crucial for dating. It also plays a significant role in your relationships at work and business. Clients, boss, peers, team – it's easy to get into politics and irritating annoyances with them. The more you can understand different people’s styles, the more engaged people will be and you will build your legacy around them.
- Discover the five distinct personality types in every office.
- Recognize the key technique on how to flex your own working style to build a rapport.
About Payal Nanjiani
Payal is the CEO of Insightful Learning-Coaching and Training company, USA.
She is an inspirational leadership speaker and coach, who has till date inspired and coached numerous business owners, corporate leaders, women, and people globally to achieve their highest level of success in business and career.
Her exclusive coaching and workshops are showing people precise methods on how they can boost their fortune and achieve unstoppable success in any economy. She has been featured on CW, 88.1FM, The Entrepreneurs radio show New York and more for her programs. Know more about Payal at www.payalnanjiani.com
BPW EVENT CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: If you are unable to attend an event for which you have registered, you must notify the Logistics Chair by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the start of the event with one of the following choices:
1. Move the registration to the next BPW event (note that each registration fee may be moved only once);
2. Transfer the registration to another member or guest to attend instead;
3. Donate the registration fee to the BPW Scholarship Fund; or
4. Refund the registration fee, less a $5 processing fee.
PHOTOGRAPHS and RECORDING
By attending this event you acknowledge and understand that photographs and video may be taken during the event and acknowledge and understand that you hereby grant Business & Professional Women's Organization a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right to use your image or likeness for any lawful purpose relating to marketing of future events, in any media, without right of prior approval of the use.