How to Use Competitive Analysis to Keep Your Customers
on Your Side of the Fence
The lively and interactive Business Alliance Navigation Workshops are led by subject matter experts and are supported by the Downtown Clubs of Raleigh as a value-added benefit to Club members and guests. As a result, there is only a registration fee of $15++ for members and $25 for non-members; covering the workshop and a buffet lunch!
Instructor: Katie Gailes with SmartMoves International, Inc.
Location: Capital City Club, Raleigh, NC
Registration: 9:30 am
Workshop: 10:00 am – Noon [Buffet Lunch following, included in cost]
Cost: only $25 for non-members
Reservations please: 919-832-5526
(BA members can register online at: www.BA-NavigationSeries.com)
Knowing your competition is second only to knowing your customer in its importance to understanding your marketplace. The challenge is in knowing your competition from two perspectives:
1) your perspective as a business owner and
2) the perspective of your ideal customer. Of course, the most important of the two is knowing the competition from your customers’ perspective.
It is not safe to assume that the customer will understand the fine points that sometimes distinguish you from your competitors. In fact, entrepreneurs are often surprised at difference between their customers’ perceptions and the message they think they are sending to the marketplace.
But no matter how misinformed your customers may be, their perception is reality until you change it. Their view of who competes with you for their attention and dollars is reality until you change it. Before you can change it, you have to know what their perception is.
In this workshop we’ll work on:
- How to figure out what your customers really are buying – sometimes it’s not what you’re selling
- A multi-dimensional approach to identifying your competition
- How to create and maintain your own competitive edge
Benefits gained from this workshop:
- A new perspective on competition
- An approach to staying ahead of the competition curve
Go to www.BA-NavigationSeries.com to get information on the upcoming workshops. For any event click the title or 'read more' to go to the full information about the event, including speaker bio.