About BPW / Triangle:
Our Mission: BPW Triangle strives to inspire and deepen character in women to be champions in their own communities by uniting professional women through learning, advocacy, and connections to a powerful network.
Business Professional Women Triangle is part of one of the oldest women's advocacy organizations in the United States. Our chapter was established in 1919. We are a 501(c)(4) organization solely run and operated by volunteers, and rely on charitable donations & sponsorship's to support our programming.
Advantages to being a BPW Triangle member:
BPW has a proud tradition of 'women helping women' scholarships, and featuring diverse & insightful events and programs.
- Build long lasting friendships
- Strengthen your leadership skills
Learn from others and make connections advance your career
- Personal growth
- Surround your self by brilliant, passionate & supportive women
- Give back to our community
- Create connections & build relationships
- Opportunity to promote your business at our events and within our powerful network
Networking socials, celebrations, monthly business meetings and monthly programming
Access to our membership directory
Gain knowledge and skills that will enhance your business acumen
Participate in a community of women who support one another's professional efforts