· Can you please give us a brief introduction of who you are and your current business?
- Hi! My name is Jenny Duke and I am a transplant from Tucson, Arizona. My passion is horses and I spent the better part of my life training youth and amateur equestrian competitors. My ex husband and I had a successful show horse training business with 33 World and Reserve World Champions. I am currently a Marketing Specialist for MYCO Medical. I enjoy creating collateral pieces, advertising, budget planning, and organizing logistics for industry tradeshows and corporate events.
· Why did you join BPW?
- I joined BPW because I heard the group has a lot of fun and I wanted to get more involved in the community and expand my network.
· What are your favorite hobbies and interests outside of work?
- My favorite hobbies these days are gardening, baking and cooking for my friends and neighbors, volunteering, taking my dog for walks, and decorating my home.
· What is your favorite super hero and why?
- I would have to say Spider Man because he is quirky and isn't afraid of heights!
· What chores do you hate doing?
- I really don't have any chores that I hate to do. I love to decorate for the holidays and I would say that taking down all the decorations and packing everything up is not one of my favorite things to do.
· What did you want to be when growing up?
- When I was very young I wanted to be a veterinarian; however, as I got older, I wanted to be a CPA.
· If you could learn to do anything what would it be?
· How do you define Success?
- Success is a journey. I consider any achievement, noticed or not, a success.
· Do you have a favorite quote or inspirational phrase?
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
· What can BPW do to support you in your Business?
- The BPW will provide me with the opportunity to expand my business network and personal growth. I am at the end of my career path, but I'm still interested in learning from others and gathering different perspectives to improve myself and be a lifelong learner!