Why Finding Your Purpose Matters
and the three things you need to do right now to thrive amidst great change
With guest speaker Lee Sears, life coach
Have you ever wondered why you are here? Like, on the planet....NOW? Have you ever wondered if you really matter? Or how you, as one person, could possibly impact the larger world in a positive way?
We at Camille have good news! You matter....a LOT. And, it is our belief that you are here for a very important purpose that matters to all of us, even if that purpose seems relatively low key compared to say Mother Theresa's purpose.
In this interactive talk, you will learn the following:
- Why your purpose matters – to you and to all of us,
- How your purpose relates to your values and feelings,
- How your values and feelings create the best compass for doing good in the world,
- How your values and feelings are the best compass for making money,
- What your personal core values are,
- Why the fact that you are a woman makes you the best candidate to thrive in our changing economic landscape,and
- The 3 things you need to do now to thrive amidst sweeping local and global changes.
About Lee Sears
Lee Sears is a certified life coach and co-founder of Camille-Co. (formerly TRIBE Trips and Retreats), a coaching company for women in middle age and beyond looking for self and life transformation, both on small and larger scales. Camille's mission is to help you discover your current purpose and gain the mindset, clarity and confidence you need to move forward and thrive.
A lifelong writer, Lee has written features for a number of newspapers and magazines, including Spectrum Magazine (at MIT), Huffington Post, Coastal Living, Elephant Journal, Maria Shriver and DivorcedMoms.com. She has coached hundreds of women and men from around the world and specializes in helping her clients strengthen their resilience, vision and and ability to thrive through times of major transition.
Lee works with people one on one and in Camille group events and Camille online courses. In October 2019, Camille will be launching 3 online courses: Purpose to Profits Shift, Mindset Shift and Money Shift.
BPW EVENT CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
If you are unable to attend an event for which you have registered, you must notify the Logistics Chair by emailing email@example.com at least 48 hours before the start of the event with one of the following choices:
- Move the registration to the next BPW event (note that each registration fee may be moved only once);
- Transfer the registration to another member or guest to attend instead;
- Donate the registration fee to the BPW Scholarship Fund; or
- Refund the registration fee, less a $5 processing fee.
PHOTOGRAPHS and RECORDING
By attending this event you acknowledge and understand that photographs and video may be taken during the event and acknowledge and understand that you hereby grant Business & Professional Women's Organization a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right to use your image or likeness for any lawful purpose relating to marketing of future events, in any media, without right of prior approval of the use.