Women and Finances - Financial Well-Being
Webinar with Rachel Pisciotta
Women consider numerous topics associated with wellness—diet, exercise, rest and relationships. What about financial wellness? How much time do you spend thinking about your financial wellness? Join us to consider topics specific to women and financial well-being.
- Gain a woman's perspective when it comes to important financial topics.
- Actions you can take to help address three primary concerns: Savings, Investment, Retirement (financial independence)
- Gain a personal understanding and intention to take control of your wealth, however you define it.
***You will receive the link and dial-in information when you register.***
Rachel began her career as a CPA with KPMG, LLP out of state in the early 1990s. In the early 2000s she graduated with an MBA from the esteemed Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester.
Leaving the CPA firm, she advanced her overall finance career working with a variety of small and large organizations and private and public companies. Rachel was the Finance Director and CFO for two large home care and hospice agencies. Rachel obtained significant hands-on knowledge of running and marketing a family business by working with her husband’s physical security company for eight years. She brings a wide perspective of life in the corporate world, life as an entrepreneur and life during major healthcare episodes or end of life care concerns.
Rachel enjoys community and volunteer activities for organizations that support orphaned or foster care children. She enjoys playing tennis and golf. She has a large garden and when time allows, she works on her artwork in her studio.
Website | 919-755-3033
BPW EVENT CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: If you are unable to attend an event for which you have registered, you must notify the Logistics Chair by emailing email@example.com at least 48 hours before the start of the event with one of the following choices:
2. Transfer the registration to another member or guest to attend instead;
1. Move the registration to the next BPW event (note that each registration fee may be moved only once);
3. Donate the registration fee to the BPW Scholarship Fund; or
4. Refund the registration fee, less a $5 processing fee.
PHOTOGRAPHS and RECORDING
\By attending this event you acknowledge and understand that photographs and video may be taken during the event and acknowledge and understand that you hereby grant Business & Professional Women's Organization a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right to use your image or likeness for any lawful purpose relating to marketing of future events, in any media, without right of prior approval of the use.