Claim Your Value: Your Keys to Get Promoted, a Raise, or Change Jobs in 2023
Marcy Stahl, Garla Glover-Smith & Karen Warner
3-hr interactive workshop, led by 3 fabulous speakers, with specific exercises for YOU. Mix of talks, exercises, discussion/sharing with participants, and Q&A with speakers.
1) Your responsibilities/title has grown faster than your salary.
2) You want support about how to go after a new raise or promotion.
Solution: ½ day workshop where local expert speakers will help you with:
- Inner work of claiming your value, and how this affects your career success and salary.
- Practical outer guidance on the key pieces you’ll need: topics & wording for a conversation with your boss (or interviews), salary research, negotiation plan, and more.
- The view from HR: sharing the real-world perspective from the company side.
- Connections, masterminding, relationships, networking
- Clarity on your career desires/goals for 2023,
- Insights on what might be holding you back from full speed, and
- Advice/action items/game plan on what’s next for you.
Garla Glover-Smith is a career coach, educator, entrepreneur, and author who has a heart for helping women of all walks navigate work-life balance through their various life seasons. She is the co-founder and CEO of Smart Moms, a recruiting and career coaching firm established in 2003 to help employers connect with mothers who are committed to full-time, part-time, contract, and virtual work. In addition, Garla has also worked with Wake Technical Community College in various career development roles (curriculum and continuing education divisions) since 2011. Currently, she serves as Career Coach for Engineering, Applied Engineering and Biotechnology Disciplines at Wake Technical Community College. Trained as a Mechanical Engineer and Certified Career Development Facilitator (GCDF), Garla approaches recruiting and career development in a systematic and process-oriented manner that has been effective with thousands of individuals throughout the US.
Marcy Stahl is a business & career coach who helps high-achieving women figure out their superpower form of genius and build their career and brand on top of THAT.
Through 15 years in coaching, she has helped her clients experience results like:
- Getting clear on their Zone of Genius work and abilities
- Crafting a clear message and personal brand
- Becoming more confident at work and personally
- Doubling their personal sales
Before that, she co-founded a government contract firm and helped grow that company to over $1M in revenue.
Karen Warner, SPHR is a seasoned HR leader who particularly excels in leadership coaching, talent development, and training. She has 20+ years of HR leadership experience in organizations ranging from small family-owned businesses to Fortune 120 corporations and in industries including health care, renewable energy, and the nonprofit sector. Her passion lies in building capacity and shaping better leaders in organizations that make a difference in the world.